The process of getting your hair cleaned and conditioned can be a pain. You will need a shampoo, conditioner, detanglers as well as other products you usually use. Using all these products may damage your hair and create the need to use more products. The cycle then goes on and on. If you’d wish to take a break from this hair product cycle, you will need a cleansing conditioner.
Cleansing conditioners are hair products that replace both the shampoo and conditioner. So what does this mean? Well, a cleansing conditioner will remove the dirt and oils in your hair and condition too. Cleansing conditions contain mild cleaning agents that clean the hair gently without removing the natural oils found in the hair, unlike what shampoos do. This means that these products are ideal for people with dry, coarse, curly, thick or brittle hair.
There are many advantages of cleansing conditioners. Some include:
• It saves time. You will only wash your hair once.
• It saves money. You will only buy one bottle and not many separate products
• It removes the dirt in the hair and leaves the natural hair oils behind. Your hair is left clean and healthier each time you wash it
• It suits all hair textures and products
An example of a cleansing conditioner that stands out because of its high quality is Wen by Chaz. This product has been developed by Chaz Dean, a hair stylist based in Hollywood. He has his studio and uses his products to take care of his clients’ hair.
Wen by Chaz is a product made using a 5 in 1 formula. It replaces the shampoo, deep conditioner, conditioner, leave-in conditioner and detangler. It cleanses the hair thoroughly without the harsh sulfates or lather found in most ordinary shampoos. It doesn’t also strip the hair of its natural oils.
Ingredients used to make this incredible WEN cleansing conditioner includes:
• Chamomile extract – has soothing and calming properties
• Glycerin – offers moisturizing benefits
• Rosemary extract – soothes the hair
• Wild Cherry Bark – conditions the hair
• Panthenol – strengthens and restores the resilience of the hair
It’s time you started using a WEN cleansing conditioner so that you can prevent your hair from getting damaged in the long run.